top of page
Stress and Fear
Stress and Fear.png

Hypnosis is a relaxing process which naturally relieves stress and opens you to make a positive change to negative behavior or patterns.

Stress is the number one silent killer in our society.  It contributes to a long list of disease, imbalance, and emotional distress.  At some level, you could say that ALL imbalance within the body is stress, both emotional and physical.  I believe to understand stress we must recognize that our bodies are complex chemical organisms.  Every thought we have creates a chemical that moves through our body, creating a reaction that we feel.  So stress is both physical and emotional.

Stress is created by our lifestyle challenges, beliefs, relationships, habits and choices

of foods.  Sugar and is a major culprit.  Habits such as smoking, drinking, drugs and

other addictive patterns enhance levels of stress.

Stress does not exist outside of ourselves.  It wants our attention.  You may have been

living in a stressful environment for so long that to pay attention and notice being

stressed means you are intensely stressed.  Others may be very sensitive to how their

body responds to stress...migraines, back pain, joint pain, clenched jaws, bruxism

(grinding of teeth), shoulder pain, bladder infections, or stomach aches.  The list goes

on and on.

When stress builds it moves into other, more intense feelings.  Beliefs or understandings are intangible.  We can't see them, feel them or touch them.  They can generate stress.  Did you know that studies show that most people are only consciously awake for 5% of their day?  The other 95% of the day is spent in a semi-hypnotic state, looped in a cycle of internal dialogue.  We put ourselves into our own hypnotic loop of thoughts generating chemicals which we feel as REAL.  When we feel the effects of those thoughts we validate those thoughts, and cycle around and around and around, generating more and more chemical.  If these thoughts are stress related we must break the cycle to stop the stress chemicals from being produced.  Stress can build into anxiety, fears and phobias and depression.


                                                               Stress ----  Anxiety ---  Fears and Phobias ---  Panic Attacks  ---  Depression

                                                                    My program for stress relief:

                                                              First of all, we must consider your specific level of stress.  Fear is an                                                                              underlying current to stress.  I need to understand what you are                                                                                    experiencing, how you know you are experiencing the stress, and how you've                                                                been managing it up until our visit together.  Are you taking medication?                                                                      What are your coping strategies?  What works and what doesn't?

The subconscious is a very literal part of us.  It doesn't understand abstracts.  It needs to understand the texture, vibration, and image of the experience.  We will go over various techniques to deal with the stress.  My work is centered around the premise that YOU are in charge of your thoughts, not a habit, fear or belief.  If you are afraid to let go of a negative pattern, then we will address the resistance to change.

I charge $150 for the first visit and $100 for additional appointments.  The first session is a two-hour appointment and subsequent sessions are an hour.  How many sessions will it take to be in control of your stress?  I don't know.  It depends on you.  Change can happen immediately or take 3 or more sessions.  I do know that we will work together to set a course for a more empowered experience.

Judy Johnston, CHt, NLP                      That's Life Wellness                           704-604-6636

*Results vary from person to person.  I believe each of us is unique and responsible for the

welfare of our life experience.

Stress and Fear2.png
Stress and Fear3.png
Stress and Fear4.png
bottom of page